Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jennifer Hudson’s Super Skinny Waist! » Celeb News

Jennifer Hudson’s Super Skinny Waist! » Celeb News 
Jennifer Hudson’s Super Skinny Waist!


Jennifer Hudson is literally shrinking before our eyes!

The 30-year-old attended a cocktail party in New York City on Tuesday night, in celebration of her new book “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down.” The Oscar winner has lost 80 lbs over as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and wore a form-fitting mustard yellow dress that showcased her teeny, tiny waist.

While flaunting her new physique, Jennifer also shot down rumors that she refused the role of “Precious” because it required her to be heavy to play the part. She told TMZ "I did NOT turn down the role because of the weight thing ... I turned it down because I felt it was just too graphic for me at that time."

Click “Launch Gallery” below to check out the shots of skinny Jennifer and her tiny waist!

Jennifer Hudson’s Super Skinny Waist! » Celeb News
Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson’s Super Skinny Waist! » Celeb News
Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson’s Super Skinny Waist! » Celeb News
Jennifer Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...