Monday, November 8, 2010

VIDYA BALAN CELEBRATED DIWALI WITH HER PARENTS

This was Vidya Balan's first Diwali in her new home in Khar, so she took a day off from Kolkata where she's shooting for Sujoy Ghosh's Kahani to be home in Mumbai for the festival of lights.



The actress  says, "This is something I had to do. My parents insisted I come back home. My sister Priya was so excited about Diwali I can't understand it. It was almost as if I was getting married.

She offered to speak to my director Sujoy Ghosh in Kolkata, as if I am in school and I needed the teacher's permission to go home."However the actress decided to speak to the 'headmaster' directly, "I spoke to Sujoy and left for a much-needed break.

In my absence my sister alongwith my brother-in-law whom I regard as my second set of parents decorated my whole house. And then she had made a complete itinerary for Diwali from a visit to the temple in the morning to visiting relatives to the lighting of diyas in the evening."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...