Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DANIEL TURNS 21 WITH MILLIONS IN BANK ACCOUNT


Hollywood famous actor, Daniel Radcliffe who has turned 21 having millions in his bank account, finds himself living a dream as he plans to return to the Broadway stage next year.

And this time, one thing will be different, as Daniel tells Dazed & Confused magazine, "I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single."


As for his Broadway plans, Radcliffe will be appearing on the Great White Way for a stage remake of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".

Showing his openness to dating fellow castmates, Daniel recounted a friends advice to single life in the Big Apple, telling, "He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake... It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...