Friday, September 10, 2010

AUDRINA PATRIDGE DANCING THROUGH THE PAIN


Getting ready for reality dance stardom, Audrina Patridge was seen leaving a dance studio in Los Angeles, California.

Looking very sexy, the former "Hills" star smiled for paparazzi as she slowly made her way to her car after rehearsing for the TV show "Dancing with the Stars".

Definitely feeling the burn from the intense sessions ahead of the show's season premiere, Audrina told Us magazine, "My legs are so sore!" Continuing on, Audrina says that she's been having a tough time "going through the entire routine without stopping because you run out of breath. It's like, 'I don't know if I can stand this for fifteen more hours!'"

Not settling for second rate material, the 25-year-old, Audrina tells, "I'm really hard on myself. I'd rather just keep going and going and going instead of taking a break."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...